freetds - Re: Help: how to check SQL query

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Mark Lontsman" <mark.lontsman AT longbow.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Help: how to check SQL query
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 16:53:36 -0400

Well, I think your first step would be to check the query itself. If you are
not sure what the queries are, you should probably log all of them, and when
your sql server crashes next time, check which one was the last in your log.
That at least might give you a hint on what to check for or prevent.

Mark