freetds - Re: freetds and Access

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jon Pounder <JonP AT inline.net>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: freetds and Access
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 14:57:09 -0400

Brian Bruns' other project for reading mdb files is about as close as it gets, but it is still just a library, not a complete working driver you can drop into an application, nor is there any provision for writing to the files.

another alternative is the access importing tools some of the databases offer.

At 02:14 PM 9/28/2001 -0500, you wrote:
Is there a project that would accomplish such a goal?