freetds - jdbc - DataBaseMetaData

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Frank Karlstr�m" <frank_karlstrom AT hotmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: jdbc - DataBaseMetaData
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 09:27:53 -0400

Hello all.
I am currently evaluating freetds as a production jdbc driver, (I have
complete control over the SQL commands executed, so I know what is
working, and can do workarounds if something is not).
One important method for us wich is not implemented is the
DatabaseMetaData.getCrossReference. Are someone currently working on this
or am I free to try to implement that method myself?...

  • jdbc - DataBaseMetaData, Frank Karlstrøm, 09/24/2001