freetds - RE: Zeus & PHP

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Miguel Dias" <miguel_dias AT futurecom.pt>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: À̱Իó <stormbr AT hanmail.net>
  • Subject: RE: Zeus & PHP
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2001 00:02:01 +0100

> I don't know the answer to your question. Can you get any interaction
> between PHP and Zeus, trying to talk to the database? From what you
> say, it looks to me like "502 Bad Gateway" is a Zeus error message,
> complaining about its CGI interface to PHP. But since I've never used
> *either* product, my guess is worth the paper it's written on.

I've got both working on several machines and you are absolutely right. 502
is a zeus error. Usually the result of poor configuration.

Zeus has some excelent doc's explaining how to do a propper install.

mbd

  • Zeus & PHP, James K. Lowden, 09/22/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: Zeus & PHP, Miguel Dias, 09/22/2001