freetds - Re: changing port

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Darryl Friesen" <Darryl.Friesen AT usask.ca>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: <bkline AT rksystems.com>
  • Subject: Re: changing port
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:28:51 -0600

> Anything else I should check for? I do not want to recompile everything
> (FreeTDS and PHP just for this...).

Did you restart the web server? I'm not sure if it's required, but I've
always restarted Apache after modifying the interfaces file. That's the
only thing I can think of.

- Darryl

Darryl Friesen, B.Sc., Programmer/Analyst Darryl.Friesen AT usask.ca
Education & Research Technology Services, http://gollum.usask.ca/
Information Technology Services Division,
University of Saskatchewan
"Go not to the Elves for counsel, for they will say both no and yes"