freetds - another php/sqsh core dump

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Pavel Kolesnikov <k AT les.cz>
  • To: <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: another php/sqsh core dump
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 18:28:24 +0200 (CEST)

Hallo,

I've installed FreeTDS 0.52 from FreeBSD ports. When I tried to compile
sqsh 1.7 with freetds, it segfaults on connecting to my Sybase server,
the same happens with PHP(4.0.6).

I found something about segfaulting PHP at

http://www.freetds.org/faq.html#43

but it seems to be only PHP3 related and its not my case anyway, since
FreeTDS is compiled with --enable-dbmfix and PHP 4.0.6 seems to use
tdsdbopen calls instead of dbopen.

Does anybody have an idea what could be wrong?

Thanks a lot

Pavel

P.S. is there any archive of this mailing list on the web?