freetds - Re: Problem with text (blob) field

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Darryl Friesen" <Darryl.Friesen AT usask.ca>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Problem with text (blob) field
  • Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 10:42:09 -0600

> DBD::Sybase::st execute failed: Server message number=170 severity=15
> state=1 line=1 server=dbdaddy text=line1: Incorrect syntax near '15'. at
> .... (blah blah blah)
>
> Any ideas? Is this even a FreeTDS problem? Or a DBD problem?

Neither I don't think. Looks like a syntax problem with your SQL statement.
What does the actual SQL look? Is the '15' it's complaining about the value
of spid_mid or the start of the date field?

- Darryl

Darryl Friesen, B.Sc., Programmer/Analyst Darryl.Friesen AT usask.ca
Education & Research Technology Services, http://gollum.usask.ca/
Department of Computing Services,
University of Saskatchewan
"Go not to the Elves for counsel, for they will say both no and yes"