freetds - RE: JDBC driver and Sourceforge

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: JDBC driver and Sourceforge
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 07:25:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

Although my domain is the C libraries, I thought I'd weigh in here.

I understand that Craig is hesitant to include patches he doesn't have
the proper time to test, and his time is limited. But, also that there
are some important patches out there in the queue and development has been
at a stand still for quite some time.

If you guys (Java folk), do set up a CVS at sourceforge, make sure it is
called something different, so that it is clear that while it may be based
on Craigs work, it is not Craigs work.

Brian