freetds - Freetds ODBC Driver: Segmentation fault with SQLBindParam

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "PEJAC Pascal" <pejac AT altern.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Freetds ODBC Driver: Segmentation fault with SQLBindParam
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 05:57:29 -0400

Hi,

I use libiodb and freetds-0.52. I have a C program that use
odbc freetds driver and when i use SQLBindParam fonction i get an
segmentation fault ( all other function are OK ).
I test dbd ct_bind function that is the same function an it's work well

Best regards,

PEJAC Pascal

  • Freetds ODBC Driver: Segmentation fault with SQLBindParam, PEJAC Pascal, 07/23/2001