freetds - FreeTDS JDBC Compilation on Redhat 7.1 with Java 2 JDk 1.3

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Matthew Reath" <reathm AT cableconstructors.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: FreeTDS JDBC Compilation on Redhat 7.1 with Java 2 JDk 1.3
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 11:13:47 -0400

What is the exact process for compiling on this platform. The makefile
still seems to use the old classes.zip format. I'm some what new to Java
so any help would be appreciated. I need a working JDBC driver to connect
my web server to my companies sql server 2000 server. So i'm trying to get
a version compiled and running so I can do some testing.

Matt

  • FreeTDS JDBC Compilation on Redhat 7.1 with Java 2 JDk 1.3, Matthew Reath, 07/16/2001