freetds - Websphere and FreeTDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Sam Sam" <s4m AT lycos.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Websphere and FreeTDS
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 02:42:41 -0700

Hi Guys,
I've been using FreeTDS as connection driver between PHP 4.0 and MS SQL 7.0.
Now I'm playing with IBM's product Websphere 3.5, VA Java but our main
database still use MS SQL 7.0.

My question is can I use FreeTDS as connection driver between EJB in the
websphere and MS SQL 7.0 ?? Now we're using jdbc.app as a connection driver
from Websphere to DB2.. but we want our EJB in the websphere connect to our
MS SQL 7.0, could it be possible ?? I've been searching in freetds.org and
haven't got any clue...

Any suggestions would be very appreciated...

Thanks,
Sam

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!