freetds - Re: FreeTds Win32 build

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Darryl Friesen" <Darryl.Friesen AT usask.ca>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTds Win32 build
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:10:08 -0600

> I wonder if this project will have a win32 build in any near future?

There has been some talk in the past month or so about this.

By question is why? Don't windows machines already have everything required
(ODBC connectivity to SQL server)? Am I missing something?

- Darryl

Darryl Friesen, B.Sc., Programmer/Analyst Darryl.Friesen AT usask.ca
Education & Research Technology Services, http://gollum.usask.ca/
Department of Computing Services,
University of Saskatchewan
"Go not to the Elves for counsel, for they will say both no and yes"