freetds - Re: Installation question (Solaris)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: David Jones <David.Jones AT ginger.com>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Installation question (Solaris)
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 12:54:16 +0100

Thanks Joe,

I'm not sure what version of cc I was using (the box hadn't been set up
originally by me). I downloaded the latest GNUgcc and GNUmake packages from
sunsite.unc.edu and modified the path so that it used these versions, and
the install worked perfectly.

If anyone wants a more detailed account of what I did to install it, feel
free to drop me an e-mail.

David