freetds - Re: FreeTDS_JDBC's supportability on Stored Procedures

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Curt Hagenlocher" <curt AT hagenlocher.org>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS_JDBC's supportability on Stored Procedures
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 08:01:23 -0700

"Weiqun Zhu" <weiqun_zhu AT rapidcommunications.com> wrote:

> The problems with the code is the outparameters. The drive will
> not allow us to register them. The registerOutParameter is failing.
>
> Does anyone see this problem before? Any help is greatly appreciated.

That snapshot of FreeTDS_JDBC does not support output parameters.
I have added this functionality, but my changes have not yet been
merged back into the main distribution. You can download my
version from http://www.hagenlocher.org/software/freetds_jdbc.zip

Please be aware that numeric and decimal output parameters are
not yet working correctly, because of a complicated mismatch
between JDBC's handling of these output types and the format of
the TDS datastream.

--
Curt Hagenlocher
curt AT hagenlocher.org