freetds - perl interface bug somewhere.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Samuel "M." Stringham <sams AT e-sa.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: perl interface bug somewhere.
  • Date: 02 Jul 2001 06:32:04 -0400

I don't know if this is a bug with freetds or DBI::Sybase but any of MS
SQL Server 7's numeric data types are getting one number chopped off the
end when using the perl interface. When the data type is changed to an
int the problem disappears. I am using DBD::Sybase 0.91 and freetds
0.51 (built with the 7.0 driver). Does anyone know more about this or
can reproduce my results? Thanks

Sam