freetds - FreeTDS WIN32 code

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Devin" <devin AT aiyowei.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: FreeTDS WIN32 code
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 22:37:25 -0400

Hello everyone,

I have been working on a port of FreeTDS to Windows using Winsock and
MINGW tools. So far a DLL is done just for FreeTDS unittests. Most of the
unittests do not work however. If you are interested in looking at
progress so far you can visit this webpage:

<a
href=http://www.coderschaos.com/freetds/index.html>http://www.coderschaos.com/freetds/index.html</a>

If you feel you can improve the current snapshot in any way feel free to
post code updates on the mailing list or to me through email.

Thanks,

Devin Smith
email: devinsmith AT abspc.com

  • FreeTDS WIN32 code, Devin, 06/30/2001