freetds - Re: Error in negative money values returned Linux/PHP4.0.x/MSSQL 6.5

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "James K. Lowden" <jklowden AT speakeasy.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Error in negative money values returned Linux/PHP4.0.x/MSSQL 6.5
  • Date: Sat, 19 May 2001 14:18:43 +0000

Brian Bruns wrote:

> Q: When running configure/autoconf I get a number of
>
> "warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling"
>
> errors.
>
> A: These are harmless.

Acknowledged.

> is the copy of the user guide in CVS up to
> date? I'd like to flesh out a couple of things prior to the 0.52
> release...which I'm hoping to get out the door soon...

Um, no, because AFAIK the account I use to update the website is not allowed
to commit to
CVS.

The userguide.sgml on the website was used to generate the html. The one in
CVS is
positively ancient, written in Cuniform on clay tablets or something.

I was working on some changes to the UG locally. I don't remember how far I
got, compared
to what's on the website. I'll look at that this weekend, and if there's
anything worth
keeping I'll post either a new userguide.sgml or a patch file,
userguide.sgml.diff. If
you don't see an update, it's because I don' have any changes worth keeping.

I received many new "favorite pair" combinations (thanks, everyone!) that I'd
like to use
to update the table of supported (or at least working ;-)) configurations. I
generate the
sgml for that table with perl, and then paste the output into userguide.sgml.
Should be
an include file, I suppose. We can merge that together later easily, of
course.