freetds - Re: Php4-Freetds-Apache-Linux

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Nazzareno Pierantozzi" <npierant AT medimatica.com>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Php4-Freetds-Apache-Linux
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 21:30:39 +0200

Well,
the ms sql data type is Float(lengt 8,precision 53),the data value that is
in the database is 908564150005(is a java long). Using Php4.0.5 function
"mssql_result" or "mssql_fetch_row" or "mssql_fetch_array" I get the value
90856415000: the original value has 12 digit, the value that I get is 11
digit.
I made another test: if I put in the database 87777.67 I get 87777.6.
If you want I can give you all the references for accessing in this database
so you can test better: let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help.