freetds - Re: SqlServer text size limitation

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Ilya Storozhilov <storozhilov AT mail.ru>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: SqlServer text size limitation
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 10:28:17 +0400

Use typecast to TEXT

Rodolphe Ode wrote:

Hi !

I got a trouble with SQLServer that I query with PHP (Linux) through FreeTDS. Actually, I got some bunch of text fields (VARCHAR) that may contain up to 4000 character, but as I select this fields in an SQL query, only the first 255 characters are given back to PHP. Is there anyone who has/had the same trouble ?

Thanks a lot,

Rodolphe

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [storozhilov AT newmail.ru]

  • Re: SqlServer text size limitation, Ilya Storozhilov, 04/02/2001