freetds - Cont: FreeBSD/TDS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Marco Wijtkamp <marco.wijtkamp AT adp.nl>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Cont: FreeBSD/TDS
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 11:36:27 +0100

Hello,

I reported a problem earlier using FreeBSD 4.2/FreeTDS/Apache/PHP4. I can not get a connection made to ms-sql server 6.5. On the ms-sql server side nothing is changed and used the common functions to connect to the databaseserver. Also tried the fully working php scripts I run on a linux server. Now a friend of mine can connect but the num count tells him there are 34 rows in the resultset but the php page does not show them all.

Is there anyone who has FreeTDS running on FreeBSD ?
(tried the stable and the current version of FreeTDS using the tdsver-4.2 when configuring the source)
Met vriendelijke groet,
M. Wijtkamp
DBA
ADP Nederland BV