freetds - FreeTDS/FreeBSD problems

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "marco" <marcow AT linuxnl.cx>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: FreeTDS/FreeBSD problems
  • Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 05:09:38 -0500

Hello,

I have used FreeTDS for over a year now using Apache,PHP under linux and
it worked fine. Now I have to switch to FreeBSD and I run into some
problems. The compilation and installation does not give errors (only a
warning about the deappricated malloc.h) and compiles fine with php
4.04pl1. No problems so far, no errors. But when I try to connect to a
MS-SQL server 6.5 I can not connect. No mather what I try and I even used
a PHP code that works on linux. Any suggestions ?

(I compiled FreeTDS with --tdsver=4.2 and tried to add the msdblib option
but no change)

I am stuck....