freetds - more ODBC changes

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: more ODBC changes
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 22:50:51 -0500 (EST)

Hey all,

After a couple of nights of hacking, the ODBC driver is working with PHP's
odbc extensions. I wouldn't use it for production yet but it's getting
there quickly.

Also, I'd like to get some feeback on the recent changes (config stuff,
numeric cutoffs, 64bit patches (anyone with an alpha verify?),
etc...). I'd like to put out a new release in the next couple of
weeks. A few people have donated some RPMs (and DEBs?) and I'd like to
roll those out in sync with the release as well if someone wants to pitch
in. Perhaps we could get 'make dist' building RPMs? It'd be nice to
have the users guide ready by then too, please look it over
(http://www.freetds.org/userguide/book1.html) and post any
corrections/additions you may have. It needs it!

BTW, I need a decent SQL parser for another thing I'm working on, anyone
know of one?

Cheers,

Brian

  • more ODBC changes, Brian Bruns, 03/13/2001