freetds - Re: Timestamp on a BIGENDIAN

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "SCHAEFER,OLIVER (HP-Germany,ex1)" <oliver_schaefer AT hp.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Timestamp on a BIGENDIAN
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 13:01:52 +0100

Hello once again,

I've created a table with 4 columns on a MSSQL 7.0
server with following datatypes:

- char(10)
- timestamp
- datetime
- smalldatetime

There is one row containing the values ("test", NULL, "03.03.2000",
"03.03.2000").
Now I fetch the data within a perl script using DBD::Sybase and freetds
0.51.
TDSVER is set to 4.2 ...

This is the OUTPUT:
--BEGIN