freetds - Display Image Fields From MSSQL.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Leo Kwan" <leo_kwan AT hotmail.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Display Image Fields From MSSQL.
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 20:07:19 -0500

Hi,
I am now facing a problem. I stored some image in my MSSQL 7.0 server
with a IMAGE fields type. Can any one kindly tell me that how to retrive
those images? I am now running a apache on linux with php4. My freetds0.51
is now using version 4.2.

Actually, I can connect the MSSQL server without any problem unless I
want to get data from image fields. And this is my httpd error_log.

Attempting to convert unknown source type 34
[Sat Mar 3 19:00:39 2001] [notice] child pid 27221 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

Please help!! Thanks a lot!