freetds - FreeTDS with PHP connect problems

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Gerry <gerry AT ship-to-order.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: FreeTDS with PHP connect problems
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:11:52 -0700

I'm using FreeTDS with PHP4 trying to connect to SQL Server 7. The libraries are working fine as I've written a lot of C code using them. I've compiled freetds into PHP according to the instructions. However, with PHP, every call to mssql_connect fails. It's as if it can't see my interfaces file (my only guess anyway), but I do have:

sybase.interface_file = "/usr/local/freetds/interfaces"

in my php.ini file. Might anyone be able to offer me further guidance?

Thanks,

Gerry