freetds - RE: Results from stored procedure

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Wasson, Tim" <WassonT AT kochind.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Results from stored procedure
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 08:18:07 -0600

Use EXEC, not CALL to hit a stored proc:

like this snippit that I've been doing:

$query = "EXEC DeleteCMSProgram @argProgram='" . $values['LOADPROGRAM'] .
"', @argType='" . $values['TYPE'] . "'";
$junk = mssql_query($query, $sqlcon);

Tim Wasson

  • Results from stored procedure, Flavio Jose Fonseca de Souza, 01/12/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • RE: Results from stored procedure, Wasson, Tim, 01/12/2001