freetds - RE: Accessing a Text Field In MSSQL Server

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Wasson, Tim" <WassonT AT kochind.com>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Accessing a Text Field In MSSQL Server
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:31:26 -0600

Yes, text field access is no problem, but I've heard about issues around
text longer than 256 bytes.

Can you give an example of the code that generates the problem (as
succinctly as possible)? Also, a description of the options you compiled
into freeTDS and PHP as well as the exact error you get back will be
helpful.

Tim