freetds - Access denied accessing MsSql70 from Applet

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Ole Lindbjerg" <ole.lindbjerg AT get2net.dk>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Access denied accessing MsSql70 from Applet
  • Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 03:08:45 -0500

Hi

I'm rather new to this kind of Java/DB programming, but I have created a
lot of applications using ODBC brigdes. But Tds is a more elegant
solution, when you should connect to a DB from an Applet on the Internet.
But I get an access denied when trying to connect from an Applet. From a
console or a gui it's working, but that was not quit the idea.

What have I missed?

Environment: MS server40 with IIS, JBuilder4 (jdk1.3) & Ie5.0

Foreward thanks to anyone who can solve or guide me tru.

Ole Lindbjerg