freetds - RE: Insert > 255 Char

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brug, Herco van -Syntegra NL" <H.vanBrug AT syntegra.nl>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Insert > 255 Char
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 07:36:32 +0100

this sound kinda familiar in the sense that i can only retreive 255 chars
from a sql server. i know all the data is in there because with an nt box it
works fine but with freetds it returns only the 255 chars. brian was working
on it but i've been away for a little while so i'm unsure of the status
atm... i hope he's gotten around to look into the problem because i think
it's a rather unhandy bug..