freetds - ct_res_info(...CS_ROW_COUNT...) core dump

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "David Muse" <david.muse AT zapmedia.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: ct_res_info(...CS_ROW_COUNT...) core dump
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 16:27:20 -0500

I've been working on a project called SQL Relay for some time now and
recently added functionality for returning the number of affected rows.

In my FreeTDS connection, I've had to comment out the code that gets the
number of affected rows because invoking ct_res_info(...CS_ROW_COUNT...)
causes a core dump.

My code is available at http://sourceforge.net/projects/sqlrelay
In the distribution, the specific file that has the problem is
src/connections/freetds/freetdsconnection.C

I worked from sqsh as an example, and I don't think I'm doing anything
wrong. Is this a known bug? Is there a workaround?

Thanks,

David Muse
david.muse AT zapmedia.com