freetds - Re: [Re: JDBC Error message]

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Nagarajan <gnrajan AT usa.net>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: [Re: JDBC Error message]
  • Date: 9 Nov 00 20:31:57 IST

hi,

I found your message in the list. but I dont have RCS with me, I just
changed the files manually. It works fine and throws the exception,
but now it throws a SQL Exception even when there is none.

If it is possible can you mail me the two files
resultset_base.java and statement.java with the changed lines?

Thanks
Nagaraj.

Stefan Bodewig <bodewig AT bost.de> wrote:
<gnrajan AT usa.net> wrote:

> I am using the JDBC TDS driver built using the build_2_0 batch file.
> It works fine but is not throwing any exceptions.

Search the archives of this list, I have submitted a patch that fixes
the problem around the end of September (this year ;-).

Cheers

Stefan

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: [gnrajan AT usa.net]
To unsubscribe, forward this message to
$subst('Email.Unsub')