freetds - Re: token datastream length not correct

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mark Schaal <mark AT champ.tstonramp.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: token datastream length not correct
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 13:36:38 -0800 (PST)

> Blast, it looks like this is a freetds problem all around, but the
> annoying thing is there was a patch posted to this list by Tom
> Coleman in July. I will test and commit that tonight if it does in
> fact fix the problem. The second issue with the error reporting
> out of order will have to wait until tomorrow.
>
> Mark

I've checked through the TDS packets and the error reporting is
being handled correctly. The server does send out an entire
valid response to the invalid packet, and then in a following
separate response sends the error. Presumably this won't come
up except for TDS protocol errors, which hopefully should be rare.
Anyways, I think this has been laid to rest.

Mark
--
Mark J. Schaal Phone: (909) 620-7724
TST On Ramp Fax: (909) 620-8174