freetds - Re: Emulate SQL Server with TDSVER=4.2

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Brian Bruns <camber AT ais.org>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Emulate SQL Server with TDSVER=4.2
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 09:32:21 -0500 (EST)

Interesting, I've done some recent work on the 4.2 stuff (mostly
implementing msg and err tokens) in support of a connection pooling thing
I'm doing. What remains is to implent the colnames and colinfo tokens.

Once that work is done, it should be able operate as a TDS 4.2 server.
Neither one is termendously difficult to implement just pick up
tds_send_result and clone it but adjust the output to match colnames and
colinfo.

Brian