freetds - Re: large queries and TDS 7.0 revisited

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brandon M. Reynolds" <breynolds AT comtime.com>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: large queries and TDS 7.0 revisited
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 08:20:05 -0400

Not that I think this problem shouldn't be fixed (assuming that it is a
problem with FreeTDS), but why can't you use TDS7? Can you at least
run the same query under TDS7 and see if you have similar problems?

Brandon M. Reynolds Ph: (330) 644-3059
Systems Engineer Fax: (330) 644-8110
Commercial Timesharing Inc. Email: bmr AT comtime.com