freetds - main 'make check' fixes landed

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Mark Schaal <mark AT champ.tstonramp.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: main 'make check' fixes landed
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 18:09:30 -0700 (PDT)

All the Makefile.am changes have been uploaded to support
"make check". This now should be fairly well automated,
cross-platform, and checks the compiled files in the source
directories instead of checking the (possibly old) installed
files.

As a bonus, the unittests directories now "make clean".

Tested on linux/x86 (where dblib fails 6/18).
Tested on solaris/sparc (where dblib fails 3/18).
I would've expected it to be the other way around. I'll make
getting those up to par my next focus.

Do I need to upload all the new Makefile.in as well for platforms
that don't have automake? I suspect so.

Mark
--
Mark J. Schaal Phone: (909) 620-7724
TST On Ramp Fax: (909) 620-8174

  • main 'make check' fixes landed, Mark Schaal, 10/20/2000