freetds - Re: TDS 7.0 and decimals

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Brandon M. Reynolds" <breynolds AT comtime.com>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: TDS 7.0 and decimals
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:20:56 -0400

A little more info: If I use that patch below with sqsh (which
uses ctlib), things work. But if I use a program that I wrote (in C)
with dblib, it seems to pull out all zeros. So it would seem that
this patch is right, but it's not the whole answer.

Brandon M. Reynolds Ph: (330) 644-3059
Systems Engineer Fax: (330) 644-8110
Commercial Timesharing Inc. Email: bmr AT comtime.com