freetds - null terminated responses

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: James Ponder <james+freetds AT squish.net>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: null terminated responses
  • Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 16:26:15 +0100

Hi,

We have a problem that was apparently fixed some time ago, but I'm using
the snapshot available on the website (freetds-current).

The problem is that although we can talk to the MS SQL database, all
a response is '1000' we get '1000^@'.

I assume since this has been talked about before that the problem is
with freetds?

Any help would be appreciated, and well done on a fine product.

Best wishes, James
--
James Ponder; www.squish.net

  • null terminated responses, James Ponder, 10/17/2000