freetds - Re: DBD::Sybase FreeTDS connection problems to MS S QLServer 6.5

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: anwill - Andy Williams <ANWILL AT acxiom.co.uk>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: DBD::Sybase FreeTDS connection problems to MS S QLServer 6.5
  • Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 16:05:38 +0100

OK I have downloaded the lastest src.
All compiled ok, although all the tests failed!!
(Not sure what happened last time)

I tried reinstalling DBD::Sybase, ran make test and got back the following
error:

PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl -Iblib/arch -Iblib/lib -
I/usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/i386-linux -I/usr/lib/perl5/5.00503 -e 'use
Test::Harness qw(&runtests $verbose); $verbose=0; runtests @ARGV;' t/*.t
t/autocommit........Invalid packet header 5
Unknown marker: 0!!
Can't call method "do" on an undefined value at t/autocommit.t line
45.

I'm not having too much luck with this!!

Andy