freetds - Can anybody help me out with this unique id problem

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: robin nayathodan <rnayathodan AT yahoo.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Cc: bmr AT comtime.com
  • Subject: Can anybody help me out with this unique id problem
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 01:35:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,
Anybody please help me this unique identifier field
Whenever i query this field i get the values different
from the table which i cannot use later on for further
queries depending on this field.
If anybody knows any soln for this problem please mail
me at rnayathodan AT yahoo.com
Waiting for an early reply from someone,
Robin.