freetds - Re: FreeTDS under VMS

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Ruslan R. Laishev" <Laishev AT SMTP.DeltaTel.RU>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: FreeTDS under VMS
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 09:59:58 +0400

Hi Bob!
I don't think that it need to write a README file for 30 lines of
code. I'll continue
to write ISQL.C program but using pure VMS facilities ($CLI, $FAO) for my own
needs.

I will "port" with a pleasure whole freetds package when it will be
ready for
end-user (it's not so at the time).

Ps:To list maintainer:please, remove a "Welcome to get out" stuff, added at
end of an
every mail.

--
Cheers.