freetds - Network error- String too long.

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: sylvio <slvio AT spray.fr>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Network error- String too long.
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 09:24:50

Hi,
I have a very basic question, and sory for that, I'm quite new in tha Java
word.

I have a problem with type varchar bigger than 255 char >> "error string too
long". I found in this newsgroups the raison and the way to resolve it by
changing few line tds.java.

Here is my question(s) :
- How to simply recompile the tds.java. ?
- What is the JDK's version use. ? With JDK 1.2.2, I got lot of error whit
class that override some deprecated methode.
- How to use the makefile. It looks like unix script.

Thanks for your help.

Internet commence ici!
Choisissez vous aussi l’e-mail et l’Internet gratuits sur http://www.spray.fr