freetds - Re: Latest snapshot

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Martin Spott <Martin.Spott AT uni-duisburg.de>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Latest snapshot
  • Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 00:33:16 +0200 (CEST)

> I'm interest to use the snapshot, I sure that your snapshot can be useful
> for me, but I novice in CVS and I cannot use it.

> I try conecting doing cvs -d
> :pserver:anon-cvs AT ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de:/Databases/Sybase/FreeTDS/CVS
> login

ftp.ihg.uni-duisburg.de (alias ftp.uni-duisburg.de) is a ftp only server.
I'm doing a nightly snapshot of the CVS archive (as long as I'm able to
reach the CVS server) and put it into a tar file (also doing a nightly
compile-test on my Sparc at home ....),

Martin.

  • Re: Latest snapshot, Martin Spott, 09/01/2000