freetds - MS SQL 7.0 RPC test program wanted

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Scott C. Gray" <gray AT voicenet.com>
  • To: freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: MS SQL 7.0 RPC test program wanted
  • Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 11:49:41 -0400 (EDT)

I am currently trying to get RPC calls functional through
FreeTDS and currently have TDS 5.0 working relatively well.
Does anyone out there have a simple .exe that I can run
through by TDS sniffer to make RPC calls to SQL Server 7.0
to get that working as well?

Ideally if it can let me choose the RPC and enter parameters
of various datatypes that would be ideal, but I'll take what
I can get.

Thanks,
-scott

--
Scott C. Gray <gray AT voicenet.com> "my keybard is brken"
http://www.voicenet.com/~gray/sqsh.html

  • MS SQL 7.0 RPC test program wanted, Scott C. Gray, 08/15/2000