freetds - Next release?

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Tom Samplonius <tom AT sdf.com>
  • To: TDS Development Group <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Next release?
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 13:12:04 -0700 (PDT)

It has been quite a while since the last release of FreeTDS... any idea
when a new release might be made?

I'm still using .47, but I had to hack it up a bit. I wanted to upgrade
to .50, but it has a problem with DBD-Sybase that causes returned varchars
to have a trailing null when retrieved into Perl.

I know I can grab a current snapshot out of CVS, but I really don't know
what the usual state of the CVS version is. I'd also like something with
a definable version number.

Tom