freetds - RE: [JDBC] Better web site & JDBC only mailing list??

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jon Strande <jstrande AT microserve.net>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: [JDBC] Better web site & JDBC only mailing list??
  • Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 08:36:36 -0400

First off, once again thank you for this great driver!!!!

I have seen quite a few emails come in from this mailing list
that I think could be addressed by a FAQ listing on the site.

Q. Which version should I download?
Q. How do I get the source?
Q. etc.

I would be happy to work on this! Please let me know if you are
interested!!

Also, is there more than one mailing list? So that people who are
only interested in the JDBC driver can skip the other messages?

Thank you in advance!!!

Jon Strande
jstrande AT microserve.net