freetds - Re: JDBC Problems (maybe)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Stefan Bodewig <bodewig AT bost.de>
  • To: <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: JDBC Problems (maybe)
  • Date: 18 Jul 2000 08:35:10 +0200

ECER> I'm using FreeTDS with JDK 1.3 and MSSQL Server 7.0 My MSSQL
ECER> Server 7.0 are compiling stored procedures that make access to
ECER> tables that does not exist (is it normal???), and if I try to
ECER> use this stored procedure using ISQL/w, MSSQL Server reports
ECER> error, but when using FreeTDS no Exception is trown (only
ECER> execute returns false).

Are you using the latest snapshot? If so, check for warnings - the
warning chain is implemented now - maybe SQL Server didn't think the
problem was severe enough to make an error from it (which would throw
an exception) but elected to issue a warning.

Stefan

  • JDBC Problems (maybe), Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter, 07/17/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: JDBC Problems (maybe), Stefan Bodewig, 07/18/2000