freetds - Re: Offer to help on JDBC driver

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Jon Strande <jstrande AT microserve.net>
  • To: "'TDS Development Group'" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Offer to help on JDBC driver
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 06:03:08 -0400

Okay, Let me know when and what.

Thank you!

Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Kline [SMTP:bkline AT rksystems.com]
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2000 6:35 PM
To: TDS Development Group
Subject: [freetds] Re: Offer to help on JDBC driver

On Mon, 17 Jul 2000, Jon Strande wrote:

> As a new user of the freetds JDBC driver I would like to see the 1.1
> version completed. What can I do to help?

I guess the first step, after the latest patches have been folded into
the repository and widely tested by the user community, would be to
flesh out, update, and prioritize the TODO list (which currently lives
in the KNOWN_BUGS file in the distribution). I imagine this would be a
task for more than one person.

--
Bob Kline
mailto:bkline AT rksystems.com

---
You are currently subscribed to freetds as: jstrande AT mail.microserve.net