freetds - Re: Output parameters problems

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Stefan Bodewig <bodewig AT bost.de>
  • To: "TDS Development Group" <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Output parameters problems
  • Date: 27 Jun 2000 17:31:59 +0200

ER> Can anyone send me a sample using a CallableStatement, using a
ER> prepareCall( String ).

You must be swallowing Exceptions all the way, aren't you 8^).

If you take a look at the CallableStatement classes you will see that
they are more or less not implemented.

Support for output parameters is not there at all, all other stuff
might work because of the CallableStatement's superclass
PreparedStatement.

I'm afraid there is no other help but to suggest that you (1) avoid
output parameters or (2) implement CallableStatement yourself - and
please don't forget to share the code 8^).

Stefan