freetds - Re: SIGSEGV in dblib.c/dbnumcols (PHP 3.0.16 --with -sybase)

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: Franck Martin <Franck AT sopac.org.fj>
  • To: 'TDS Development Group' <freetds AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: SIGSEGV in dblib.c/dbnumcols (PHP 3.0.16 --with -sybase)
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 09:21:38 +1200

I access MSSQL using a recompile version of PHP with sysbase using freeTDS
from CVS. I don't know which tarball version they are but CVS fixed most of
my problems...

The problems that subsist are
Query results are limited to a few hundred bytes per field (problem blong
freeTDS or PHP?)
No access to binary data (varbinary, BLOB,...)

Chers...

Franck Martin
Network and Database Development Officer
SOPAC South Pacific Applied Geoscience Commission
Fiji
E-mail: franck AT sopac.org.fj <mailto:franck AT sopac.org.fj>