freetds - problem about php+freetds for connect mssql sever from solaris

freetds AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: FreeTDS Development Group

  • From: "Jin Lv" <udoo AT sina.com>
  • To: freetds
  • Subject: problem about php+freetds for connect mssql sever from solaris
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 13:54:40

I compiled php 3.0.15 with offical freetds 5.0 without apache, and can
excute php script file in shell. but I found when the table has int type,
it will cause "bus error, core dumped", I find it by gdb. If I send a query
to a table with all char types, it's ok.

and I compile the freetds directly from CVS with errors in login.c for
"In function `tds_connect':`FIONBIO' undeclared (first use in this
function)", I don't know why?

any one can give me some suggestions?

  • problem about php+freetds for connect mssql sever from solaris, Jin Lv, 03/22/2000